VILJANDI TULED | OPEN CALL FUNDING FOR VISUAL ARTS FESTIVAL INSTALLATIONS
Visual arts festival Viljandi Tuled 2024 which is part of the European Capital of Culture Tartu 2024 programme is seeking art installations from artists around the world.
As a result of this open call, one large-scale installation with funding up to 25.000 EURO and up to three smaller installations with funding up to 2.000 EURO each will be chosen; artist fee is included.
- The inspirational theme for the installation is the “Arts of Survival”, which derives from the artistic concept of the European Capital of Culture Tartu 2024.
- The installations will be exhibited at the festival Viljandi Tuled in February 2024 in Viljandi, Estonia.
- Depending on the characteristics of the installation, the location can either be an indoor or outdoor space.
- The installation has to be sturdy enough to withstand degrees below zero, temperature fluctuations, humidity, and snow.
- All components of the installation have to be thought through from the perspective of sustainability.
- The first public display of the installation has to be at the festival Viljandi Tuled 2024.
- The team of Viljandi Tuled will assist with finding the appropriate location for the installations in the city of Viljandi and, based on mutual agreements, will cover the travel and accommodation costs of the artists.
The visual arts festival Viljandi Tuled, which has been moving towards greater artistic ambitions since first taking place in 2020, is a platform that brings together different media: architecture, art, music, multimedia, and light design. Artists and artist groups from all around the world are invited to enrich the festival that will take place in February 2024.
Deadline: 01 April 2023
Više informacija mo\ete naći ovde.